- The ICT Department is one of the departments forming the Directorate of Information Services. The Head of Department is the Director, reporting to the Principal Director Information Services
- To provide ICT equipment, Technical support to the Administration of Parliament and the Legislators.
- To champion the use of ICTs our Parliament.
- ICT Help Desk and end user support
- Hardware Administration – provision of ICT equipment and maintenance
- Network Administration – Internet, Intranet, Email and Webmail services
- Systems Administration – Digital System, Biometric System, etc
- Website Administration – uploading of documents ie acts, bills and website updating
- Basic ICT training
- Director ICT– Mrs Teresa Kamvura
- Network Administrator – Mr Albert Mushaike
- Hardware Administrator – Mr Gerald Mushayi
- Website and Intranet Administrator – Ms Siluzile Mhlanga
Extension(s); 2262; 2208; 2135; 2059; 2276