The department works to keep abreast with all new and emerging information and communication technologies with a view to adapting and adopting those that add value to Parliamentary business.
- To provide ICT equipment, Technical support to the Administration of Parliament and the Legislators.
To provide quality ICT Services to all our stakeholders.
- Innovativeness and proactiveness
- Commitment to professionalism
- Objectivity and transparency
- Excellency in service
The department is also responsible for the following services to Parliament:
- Hardware Administration
- Systems Administration and Software Maintenance
- Network Administrator
- Help Desk Administrator
- Website Administration
- ICT literacy training for the officers and Members of Parliament
ICT department is headed by the Director ICT and falls under the Information Services Directorate which is headed by the Chief Director Information Services.