- Download 2
- File Size 130 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 15, 2012
- Last Updated November 6, 2021
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY VOTES 15_NOVEMBER_2012_NO._2_1
ADVANCE COPY- UNCORRECTED
VOTES AND PROCEEDINGS OF THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
FIFTH SESSION – SEVENTH PARLIAMENT
TUESDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2012
Quarter past two o’clock p.m The Speaker in the Chair
Chaderopa F Chambati T.S
Chanetsa P.T, Chibaya A.
Dzinotyiwei H A
Muchena O. N
|Maramwidze E H|
Mudzuri E Ndava R Shoko H
Mudzuri H Ndebele G Shoko M
Muguti C Ndhlovu A Sibanda C.C
Mujuru J.T.R Nemadziva N Sibanda D.S
Mukanduri S.T Nezi W Sibanda F.M
Munengami F Ngwenya B Sibanda P.N
Mungofa P.T Nkomo S.S Sindi C
Munjeyi G Nyakudanga O Sithole A
Mupukuta L Nyamudeza S Sululu A
Mushonga S.L Nyamupinga B.B Tachiona M
Musumbu E Nyaude B Tazviona R
Musundire A.L Parirenyatwa D.P Timba J.Z Musvaire W Pasihomusha- Tshuma B
Mutambara AG Matiza B.J Tsvangirai M
Mutinhiri A Raradza E Undenge S
Mutomba W Rutsvara R Varandeni J
Mutsekwa G.T Sai S Zhanda T.P
Mutseyami C.P Samkange N.T.C Zhuwao P
Muza I Sansole T.W Zinyemba M
Mwonzora D.T Saruwaka T.J.L Ziyambi W.Z Navaya E Shamu W.K Zwizwai M. Ncube S Shirichena E
Printed by Order of the House
Absent with leave
Hon Nhema F.D.C, Hon. Majome F.J, Hon Mpariwa P.
- The Speaker made an announcement regarding the delivery of the Budget Statement at a quarter to three o’clock p.m.
- The Speaker informed the House that Honourable Members were invited to a post budget workshop on Monday 19 November 2012 to be held at Pandhari Lodge.
- The Speaker informed the House that Portfolio Committees would be conducting post budget analysis meetings starting from Monday 19 November 2012 up to Thursday, 22 November 2012.
- The Speaker informed the House that members of the Zimbabwe Women Parliamentary Caucus (ZWPC) had been invited to attend the Annual General meeting on Friday 16th November at 1400hrs in the Senate Chamber
- Business suspended at 1428 hours.
- Business resumed at 1445 hours.
- The Minister of Finance moved: That leave be granted to bring in a Bill and to make further provisions for the revenues and public funds of Zimbabwe and to make provisions for ancillary and incidental matters connected therein or thereto.
The Minister of Finance laid upon the Table-
Final Estimates of Expenditure for the year ending December 31, 2013
Budget Estimates for the year ending December 31, 2013.
- On the motion of the Minister of Constitutional and Parliamentary Affairs: Debate adjourned until Tuesday 27th November 2012.
- On the motion of the Minister of Constitutional and Parliamentary Affairs: The House adjourned at five o’clock p.m, until Thursday, 27th November 2012 at a quarter past two o' clock in the afternoon.
- N. M. MOYO
TUESDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2012,
ORDER OF THE DAY AND NOTICE OF MOTION
- Adjourned debate on motion that leave be granted to bring in a Finance Bill
(Adjourned 15th November-The Minister of Constitutional and Parliamentary Affairs)
Question proposed: That leave be granted to bring in a bill to mate provisions for the revenues and Public Funds of Zimbabwe and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto-The Minister of Finance.
2. HON J.M.GUMBO HON S. MAHOKA
That a respectful address be presented to the President of Zimbabwe as follows:-
May it please you, your Excellency the President:
We, the Members of Parliament of Zimbabwe, desire to express our loyalty to Zimbabwe and beg leave to offer our respectful thanks for the speech, which you have been pleased to address to Parliament.
3. HON F.M. SIBANDA HON C. GWIYO
That this House;
Noting that not all revenue generated and collected by various government ministries, departments and agencies is remitted to Treasury.
Concerned that the government has been unable to grant its workers meaningful salary increases and frozen the recruiting of staff and failure to carry out some of its regional and international financial obligations.
Now therefore, calls upon all the Government ministries departments, parastatals and other related bodies to remit all revenue accrued directly an indirectly by them to the treasury.
Further calls upon Government through the Treasury to facilitate adequate or reasonable remuneration to its workers, to enable the Government to among others:
- motivate its workers ii. retain its highly qualified personnel iii. maintain high professional standards iv. improve their efficiency
- become accountable and transparent vi. utilizes each dollar for the good of nationhood (Zimbabwe) vii. Prevent and control corrupt tendencies by whomever.
- HON. MANAGAMI
HON. F. M. SIBANDA
That the motion relating to the second Report of the Portfolio Committee on
Education, Sport, Arts and Culture on the challenges in the Education Sector in Zimbabwe which was superseded by the prorogation of Parliament be restored on the Order Paper at the stage at which it had reached in terms of Standing Order No. 43.
4. HON. GONESE HON MUSHONGA
That the motion relating to a Private Members Bill to amend the Criminal
Procedure and Evidence Act which was superseded by the prorogation of Parliament be restored on the Order Paper at the stage at which it had reached in terms of Standing Order No. 43.
- COMMITTEE OF SUPPLY.