- Download 3
- File Size 145 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 17, 2013
- Last Updated November 6, 2021
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY VOTES 17TH_SEPTEMBER_2013_NO._2
VOTES AND PROCEEDINGS OF THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
FIRST SESSION – EIGHTH PARLIAMENT
TUESDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER, 2013
Twenty-five minutes to twelve o’clock pm The Speaker in the Chair
Bhasikiti Chuma K;
Bimha Michel Chakanaka;
Chigumba Christopher C.;
Chimedza Paul Dr;
Chinomona Mabel Memory;
Chiota Phieneas Chivanze;
Chiwetu Jerimiah Zvenyika; Chombo Ignatius M.C
Damasane Sipambekile A.E;
|Dhewa Makambaya William;
Dziva Tionei Melody;
Goche Nicholas T
Gumbo Edson; Joram M
Gwanetsa Kalisto Kilon;
Kadungure Dorothy Apronia;
Kanengoni Tabetha R;
Kanhanga Epmarcus Walter;
Kaukonde Ray Joseph;
Machingura Raymore; Mackenzie Isaac;
Makoni Roseweater Roselyn;
Mandiwanzira Supa Collins;
Matangira Toendepi R
Matimba Kennedy M Matiza Biggie Joel;
Mawere Mubvumbi Ricky
Mhlanga Nomsa Jenipher;
|Mhona Felix Tapiwa;
Midzi Amos Bernard
Mhlambo Win B.J;
Mliswa Temba Peter;
Mohadi Kembo Campbell;
Mombeshora Douglous T;
Moyo Eunice Nomthandazo;
Mpofu Mtokozisi Manoki;
Mpofu Obert Moses;
Mudarikwa Simbaneuta; Mudau Metrine;
Mukanduri Samson T;
Mukwangwariwa Francis G;
Musanhi Kenneth S;
Musanhu Simon Kundai;
Mutasa Didymus Noel;
Muzenda Tongai Mathew;
Ncube Daniel Mackenzie;
Ndlovu Mathias Siqhoza;
Ndoro Ladislus Fungayi;
Nguni Sylvester Robert;
Nhema Chenaimoyo F.D.;
Nyamupinga Biata Beatrice;
Paradza Kindness; Passade Jaison;
Phiri Fani Phanuel;
Rudzirwayi Jefrey Moses;
Samkange Jonathan Tawona;
Shamhu Webster K;
Shumba Kuzozvirava Daniel;
Sibanda Clifford Cameroon;
Unganai Tarusenga D;
Wadyejena Justice Mayor;
Zhanda Paddy Tendai;
Printed by Order of the House
Absent with leave
- The House met, pursuant to Proclamation, in the National Assembly Chamber, Parliament of Zimbabwe.
- The Clerk of Parliament read the Proclamation of the President of Zimbabwe dated 30th August 2013, summoning Parliament to meet this day for the dispatch of business as follows:-
HIS EXCELLENCY THE HONOURABLE ROBERT GABRIEL MUGABE, G.C.Z.M.,
President of Zimbabwe and Commander-in-Chief of the Defence Forces of Zimbabwe.
WHEREAS it is provided by Section 145 of the Constitution that the first sitting of Parliament after a General election must take place at a time and date determined by the
President, being a date no later than thirty days after the President elect assumes office;
NOW, THEREFORE, under and by virtue of the powers vested in the President as afore
said, I do, by this my Proclamation, fix–
- Parliament building, Harare, as the place in which the First Session of the Eighth Parliament of Zimbabwe shall be held;
- twelve o’clock noon on Tuesday the 17th September, 2013, as the time and date on which the First Session of the Eighth Parliament of Zimbabwe shall begin.
Given under my hand and the Public Seal of Zimbabwe at Harare this thirtieth day of August, in the year of Our Lord two thousand and thirteen.
- G. MUGABE,
By Command of the President.
- THE SPEAKER: I have to inform the House that the President of Zimbabwe will today at Twelve O’clock noon, declare the causes of his calling the Parliament to meet.
The Speaker left the Chair at six minutes to twelve o’clock noon.
- The Honourable President of the Senate attended.
Twelve o’clock noon.
- The President of Zimbabwe, being seated in the Chair, was pleased to address the House as follows:-
(Printer please insert speech)
- The Honourable the President of the Senate withdrew.
Seventeen minutes to one o’clock pm.
- The Speaker resumed the Chair and read Prayers.
- The Speaker laid upon the Table-
A copy of the speech, which the President of Zimbabwe has been pleased to deliver this day.
- The Hon. Minister of Finance, moved: That the Committee of Supply be appointed in terms of Standing Order No. 85.
Motion put and agreed to.
- The Speaker adjourned the House without putting any question at
ten minutes to one o’ clock until Tuesday 24th September 2013, at a quarter past two o’clock in the afternoon.
- F. MUDENDA,
TUESDAY, 24TH SEPTEMBER 2013
ORDER OF THE DAY AND NOTICE OF MOTION
1. HON MBWEMBWE HON A. NDLOVU
That a respectful address be presented to the President of Zimbabwe as follows:-
May it please you, your Excellency the President:
We, the Members of Parliament of Zimbabwe, desire to express our loyalty to Zimbabwe and beg leave to offer our respectful thanks for the speech, which you have been pleased to address to Parliament.
- COMMITTEE OF SUPPLY.