- Download 0
- File Size 234 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 15, 2012
- Last Updated November 18, 2021
SENATE VOTES 15 NOVEMBER 2012 NO 2
VOTES AND PROCEEDINGS OF THE SENATE
FIFTH SESSION – SEVENTH PARLIAMENT
THURSDAY, 15TH NOVEMBER 2012
Half-past two o’clock p.m
President of the Senate in the Chair
e F. E.
Chiduku Chief R. M.
Chimbudz i A.
Chief, Chitaka P.
Chinamas a P. .A.
|Hlalo M.M. Hungwe
Jacob E. Kabaanj ii O.† Katyamae nza V.
Mabika Chief ъ.T. Machaya
J. M.K.† MaDzoɲe ra H. эade
M.`I. N. Many%ru ke J.
Marava M. Mathuthɵ
Chian S, Mlůtshwa
Mtingwen de T.
a Chief E. M. Muzereng wa T. S. Ncube S.
ho Chief, Rimbi J. M.
| .M Dete
A. A. Dube J.
Dube K. Femai M.. Gampq Chief IV, Gaule B.
|J0РMaka mure E.
Makuyan a 聃.
| M chɩj wa R.
Mumvuri D.D. E.
Sinampan de H.M.
Chief T. N.Z.J.,
Printed by the Order of the Senate
Absent with leave
Hon. Sen. N.K. Ndlovu, Hon. Mbambo L
- The President of the Senate also informed Senators that, Parliament would hold a Post Budget Seminar at Wild Geese on Monday, 19 November 2012. This will allow members to receive an analysis from experts an analysis of the 2013 Budget Buses would leave Parliament at 0800 hours.
- The President of the Senate also informed the Senate that Portfolio Committees would be conducting Post Budget Consultative meetings with respective Ministry Officials and stakeholders from Monday, 19th November to Tuesday, 27th November 2012. Members of the Senate Thematic Committees were advised to attend meetings of Portfolio Committees relating to their themes.
- The President of the Senate further informed the Senate that members of the Zimbabwe Women Parliamentary Caucus (ZWPC) are requested to attend an Annual General Meeting on Friday 16 November 2012 at 1400 hours in the Senate Chamber.
- Business suspended at 1438 hours
5. Business resumed at 1440 hours
- On the motion of the Minister of Justice and Legal Affairs : The Senate adjourned at nineteen minutes to three o’clock pm until Tuesday, 27th November 2012 at a half past two o’clock pm.
President of the Senate
TUESDAY, 27TH NOVEMBER 2012
NOTICE OF MOTION
1. HON. SENATOR CHIEF MTSHANE HON. SENATOR T.B MOHADI
That a respectful address be presented to the President of Zimbabwe as follows-
May it please you, your Excellency the President:
We, the members of Parliament of Zimbabwe, desire to express our loyalty to Zimbabwe and beg leave to offer our respectful thanks for the speech, which you have been pleased to address to Parliament.