- Download 13
- File Size 79.75 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 6, 2022
- Last Updated December 6, 2022
SENATE VOTES 6 DECEMBER 2022 NO 2
VOTES AND PROCEEDINGS OF THE SENATE
FIFTH SESSION – NINTH PARLIAMENT
TUESDAY, 6TH DECEMBER, 2022
Half past two o’clock p.m.
The Acting President of the Senate in the Chair.
Chirongoma J M
Hungwe S O
Maluleke O M
Mkwananzi Z N
In attendance in terms of section 138(2) and (3) and section 104(3) of the Constitution
Printed by Order of the Senate
Absent with leave
Hon Sen Chief Chikukwa L.
- The Acting President of the Senate informed the Senate that the Committee on Standing Rules and Orders had resolved that Parliamentary sittings and Committee meetings would be conducted physically with immediate effect except the meetings of the Parliamentary Legal Committee.
- The Acting President of the Senate also informed the Senate that all Committees that subsisted in the Fourth Session of the Ninth Parliament would continue to operate to expedite the work of Parliament.
- Sen. S. S. Mpofu, seconded by Hon. Sen. Chief Siansali, moved:
That a respectful address be presented to the President of Zimbabwe as follows: –
May it please you, your Excellency, the President:
We, the Members of Parliament of Zimbabwe desire to express our loyalty to Zimbabwe and beg leave to offer our respectful thanks for the speech, which you have been pleased to address to Parliament.
On the motion of Hon. Sen. S.S. Mpofu, seconded by Hon. Sen. Chief Siansali: Debate adjourned until tomorrow.
- On the motion of Hon. Sen. Dr. Parirenyatwa, seconded by Hon. Sen. S.S. Mpofu:
The Senate adjourned at three o`clock pm.
HON. SEN.E. KAMBIZI,
Acting President of the Senate.
WEDNESDAY, 6TH DECEMBER, 2022
ORDER OF THE DAY
- Adjourned debate on motion in reply to the Presidential Speech (Adjourned 6th December 2022- Hon. Sen. S.S. Mpofu)
Question proposed: That a respectful address be presented to the President of
Zimbabwe as follows: –
May it please you, your Excellency the President:
We, the Members of Parliament of Zimbabwe desire to express our loyalty to Zimbabwe and beg leave to offer our respectful thanks for the speech, which you have been pleased to address to Parliament – Hon. Sen. S.S. Mpofu
THURSDAY, 8TH DECEMBER, 2022
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWERS
QUESTIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
* QUESTIONS WITH NOTICE