- Download 18
- File Size 87.92 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 9, 2022
- Last Updated November 9, 2022
SENATE VOTES 9 NOVEMBER 2022 NO 80
VOTES AND PROCEEDINGS OF THE SENATE
FOURTH SESSION – NINTH PARLIAMENT
WEDNESDAY, 9TH NOVEMBER, 2022
Half past two o’clock p.m.
The Acting President of the Senate in the Chair.
Chirongoma J M
Hungwe S O
Maluleke O M
Mkwananzi Z N
Mtshane L K
Sekeramayi S T
In attendance in terms of section 138(2) and (3) and section 104(3) of the Constitution
Hon C.D.G.N. Chiwenga, Hon J. Gumbo,
Printed by Order of the Senate
Absent with leave
- Sen. Muzenda, seconded by Hon. Sen. Mathuthu, moved: That Notice of Motion
No. 1, for today, stands over, until Order of the Day No. 3 has been disposed of.
Motion put and agreed to.
- Second Reading: Health Services Amendment Bill (H.B 8A, 2021)- The Minister of Health and Child Care.
Bill read a second time. Committee, with leave, forthwith.
(House in Committee)
Clauses 1 to 9 and Schedule, put and agreed to.
Bill to be reported without amendment.
Bill reported without amendment.
Third reading, with leave, forthwith.
Bill read a third time.
- On the motion of Hon. Sen. Muzenda, seconded by Hon. Sen. Mathuthu: The Senate adjourned at three o’ clock pm until Tuesday, 22nd November 2022,at half past two o’clock in the afternoon.
HON. SEN. T. B. MOHADI,
Acting President of the Senate.
TUESDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER, 2022
ORDER OF THE DAY AND NOTICE OF MOTION
- The Minister of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs
[Days elapsed: 6]
That this House takes note of the Report of the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission for the year 2021, presented to this House of Parliament in terms of section 323(1) of the Constitution of Zimbabwe.
- Adjourned debate on motion on the Report of the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission for the year 2021 (Adjourned 13th October, 2022- Sen. Kambizi)
[Days elapsed: 8]
Question proposed: That this House takes note of the Report of the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission for the year 2021, presented to this House of Parliament in terms of section 323 (1) of the Constitution of Zimbabwe- The Minister of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs.
THURSDAY, 24TH NOVEMBER, 2022
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWERS
QUESTIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
* QUESTIONS WITH NOTICE
*1. Hon. Sen. Chimbudzi: To ask the Minister of Industry and Commerce to inform the
House whether or not foreigners in business contribute to the National fiscus.
[Deferred 11th November 2021]
*2. Hon. Sen. Chimbudzi: To ask the Minister of Industry and Commerce to inform the
House, the plans being put in place to address the high pricing of commodities by
[Deferred 17th March 2022]